Re: [wtp-incubator-dev] Congratulations for a successful Release Review ...

I'll see what I can do. Question I have on smoke tests, are these manual tests or automated tests?

Dave

Nitin Dahyabhai wrote:
In terms of other plans, I'd like the XSL component to write up a smoke test procedure, in the Wiki, to be performed as part of our routine smoke tests on future builds.

For reference, the 3.0 scenarios are listed at http://wiki.eclipse.org/WTP_Smoke_Test_Scenarios_R30 . Much like the XML Schema component, the XSL tools provide an advanced set of features on top of what's already in the XML component. This leads me to think the XSD smoke test scenario would be a nice jumping-off point for the XSL smoke test scenario. Our calendar lists the 4th as our next build to test for M2; any chance of having a scenario ready by then?

Regards,
---
Nitin Dahyabhai
Eclipse WTP Source Editing