Re: [wtp-incubator-dev] XSLT 2.0 via Xalan

David Williams wrote:

Thoughts, comments, rotten eggs???

Sounds like you found it in the repository ... but it's not been released by Apache? My guess is, if it's not been released, we can't use it (that is, it would not be considered IP clean based on that alone).

You might ask or find out from an Apache Xalan list if/when they plan to release it ... if ever.

Okay, I'll check. I figure the code would need to go through IP anyways regardless, of whether it was released or not.

I'll send a message to the Xalan developers mailing list to see if I can find out the current status. But truthfully, unless we can pickup a project that appears abandonded from apache, write our own XSLT 2.0 processor, or have somebody contribute a processor to us, we have very limited options for providing a good XSLT 2.0 experience from a debugging standpoint out of the box.

Dave

Back to the top