Re: [tycho-user] m2e & tycho builds in eclipse?

I don't know exactly how to explain it.

Perhaps the attached POM will help. When I import that project into the PDE using m2e, the dependency on Jetty is resolved to my local Maven repo.

Maybe I don't understand what m2e is doing differently regarding dependency resolution than Tycho.