[tycho-user] m2e & tycho builds in eclipse?

Hello all,

I have an Eclipse application I can compile on the CLI with Maven & Tycho. When I import the "Existing Maven Projects" into Eclipse, they all seem to import correctly, but the "Setup Maven plugin connectors" (from https://docs.sonatype.org/display/TYCHO/Dependency+on+pom-first+artifacts) isn't displayed. When I attempt to build the workspace, none of the external dependencies specified in my parent pom are being resolved.

How do I go about resolving this?

Thanks,
Matthew

Back to the top