Re: [tycho-user] m2e & tycho builds in eclipse?

Can you post your eclipse installation details
(about_eclipse->installation_details->configuration)? There were several
reports about problems with automatic discovery of m2e-tycho
configurator, but I was never able to reproduce the problem.

In the meantime, you can install m2e-tycho from
Preferences->Maven->Discovery.

Also, make sure to import all pom-first dependencies in workspace, PDE
does not provide API to resolve dependencies from Maven repositories.

Igor