Re: [tycho-user] m2e & tycho builds in eclipse?

I am not sure what you mean. Inside eclipse workspace dependency
management is implemented by PDE, which supports only subset of Tycho
features.

In order to support all Tycho features, PDE will need to be modified or
a brand new tooling will need to be developed. Both of these two options
are theoretically possible, but require significant effort to implement.

Igor