Re: [tycho-user] m2e & tycho builds in eclipse?

Igor,

I just ran into this on a non-Tycho Maven project. (Specifically Sitebricks.) I imported the Maven projects into Eclipse and as it did so, m2e created a "Maven Dependencies" folder that pointed to the third-party libraries it depends upon. It seems like this is what Tycho wants to be able to do. Or is there something I'm missing?

Thanks,
Matt