Re: [tycho-user] adding plugins

You are using a nexus server as a mirror:

<mirror>
      <id>nexus</id>
      <mirrorOf>*</mirrorOf>
      <url>http://192.168.0.10:8080/nexus/content/groups/public/</url>
</mirror>

The following repositories have to be added to nexus. You have to ask this to the administrator of the nexus server.

I suggest you remove the gist because it contains your password for your proxy server.

About the $project_loc:

Tycho will use the dependency from the pom and ignore the $project_loc (it will issue a warning though).
The problem is neither M2E (with the Tycho extension) nor PDE pick up the dependency from the POM. This means you still need that jar in your lib folder and link to it from within your target platform.
Otherwise you will get problems in your eclipse environment.