Re: [tycho-user] adding plugins

Hello,

Can you check your maven settings? Make sure you do not have a catch-all mirror setup.

Something like:

<mirror>
       <!--This sends everything else to nexus -->
       <id>nexus</id>
       <mirrorOf>*</mirrorOf>
       <url>someurl</url>
 </mirror>

I also created a minimal OSGi project that uses the postgresql dependency. (I have no problems building it with the default maven settings)

Davy