Re: [tycho-user] adding plugins

Hi again,

well, if you generate your poms using the generate-poms goal, there is
no need for anything like this. Just make sure that the according
plug-in in your workspace has all necessary dependencies (e.g., the
eclipselink stuff), and that your workspace compiles without errors when
the target platform you use within your tycho build is activated. Tycho
will take care of the rest.

The idea is that all information about necessary dependencies is already
contained in the Eclipse metadata (e.g., the plug-ins' manifests) -
tycho "translates" them for maven, so no need to duplicate that
information within the poms.

Hope this helps,
Christian

P.S. I'm quite new to tycho myself, so please take all I say with a
grain of salt. However, I'm pretty sure that the real tycho experts
would jump in if I'm talking bs :-)