Re: [tycho-user] adding plugins

Hi,

this is turning into support for an Eclipse feature, and the tycho
mailing list is not the right place for that. Please refer to an
appropriate Eclipse newsgroup for further questions.

As far as I know, the target platform works as follows: Everything added
to a target platform will be automatically downloaded and made available
for the plug-ins in your development workspace as soon as you activate
that target platform. And tycho does the same during your build - one
example of tycho reusing already existing artifacts to make your build
easy to set up.

So there's no need to put those eclipselink plug-ins anywhere inside
your workspace. If you can't add them while your target platform is
active, they are probably not contained in the target platform - check
its content.

Cheers,
Christian