Re: [technology-pmc] ORMF project needs assistance with project BA&D and SCM in general

Honestly, I'm not sure. This is probably a question better left to the Dash developers

Wayne

Joel Rosi-Schwartz wrote:
Hi,

The other question I had is "Where does Buckminster fit into the the Foundation's plans?" As I said earlier, I had thought that Buckminster was to be the future of the EF build structure. Was I incorrect, has the thinking changed or am I missing a piece to the puzzle?

Thanks,
Joel

Back to the top