Re: [technology-pmc] Nexus project

This is exactly what the point of the Technology project is (if you exclude the word "small").

The faceted project framework is the troublesome one; I'm not sure where it ultimately fits. I do agree that, based on my limited understanding of it (as a user of Web Tools), that it does belong somewhere more general than Web Tools.

Wayne

Konstantin Komissarchik wrote:
One alternative that I could see working is to use Technology as the incubator for all small projects. This is where we would put the effort of making it easier for small projects to get started. Once a project reaches maturity (if it makes it), it finds a home based on its purpose. End user tooling goes to Tools, frameworks go to Nexus, etc.

Back to the top