Re: [tcf-dev] [tm-dev] Hudson instance per project for TCF and TM

@Martin: Any comments?

If not, can we aim to migrate all TCF jobs to the HIPP instance till Nov 8th? Disabling the old jobs Nov 8th around 12:00 noon? 2 weeks seems to be enough pre-notification time for those who fetch the ZIP from the jobs directly. Is there anything to change on the download pages/TCF project home page when switching?

Thanks, Best regards, Uwe :)