Re: [tcf-dev] Hudson instance per project for TCF and TM

Hi Anna,

IMO the biggest advantage of HIPP is that we’re more isolated from central Hudson … which appears to be unstable at times, probably due to the huge load of so many projects. Having our HIPP would mean we can proceed when the central Hudson goes down.

CDT is already using HIPP as far as I know , I have asked them about their experiences on the cdt-dev mailing list.

http://dev.eclipse.org/mhonarc/lists/cdt-dev/

Thanks,

Martin

--

Martin Oberhuber, SMTS / Product Architect – Development Tools, Wind River

direct +43.662.457915.85  fax +43.662.457915.6