Re: [tcf-dev] [tm-dev] Hudson instance per project for TCF and TM

Hi Anna,

Looks really good. Thanks for all the work. :)

The new job is delivering to the download area too, isn't it?

main:
     [copy] Copying 169 files to /home/data/httpd/download.eclipse.org/tools/tcf/builds/development/nightly

We probably should avoid this till we turned off the old job. At the moment it does mean that we have two jobs updating the download area.

@Martin: Do we have a migration plan to the TCF hudson instance? Guess we need to have a plan till when to migrate all jobs and when to turn off the old jobs.

Thanks again.

Best regards, Uwe :)