Re: [swtbot-dev] Moving build to Tycho

Ok, I could go ahead today, and I have a (technical) question:
Where can I find an org.junit [4.3,4.5) bundle? I couldn't find it on Helios or Orbit repositories. Do anyone of you have an idea of where to get it?

@Ketan, I imagine that you've kept this strict dependency because you have some use-cases where you can only use org.junit [4.3,4.5). Then I think you have this bundle  available somewhere... Do you have a clue for me?
Or maybe you don't really need to keep compatibility with older junit anymore, so that we could remove this dependency? ;)