Re: [swtbot-dev] Moving build to Tycho

On Mon, Nov 8, 2010 at 3:51 AM, Mickael Istria <mickael.istria@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
What do you think of such a move? I personnally think it is a great way to facilitate development of SWTBot and to gather more people around the project. Do you agree with it?

If you can get it to work, I would be OK with this move. After my experiences with EGit / JGit, I find that Tycho is one of the best ways to build Eclipse artifacts. Tycho has finally matured to the point where I find it useful and can recommend it to people.

--
Cheers,

Chris Aniszczyk
http://aniszczyk.org