Re: [swtbot-dev] Moving build to Tycho

On Mon, Nov 8, 2010 at 7:59 AM, Pascal Gelinas
<pascal.gelinas@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> I did some research this summer to overhaul our build process and found that
> Tycho seemed very promising. I couldn't convince my colleagues though, and
> as such I couldn't fool around with it as much as I wanted. I would love to
> see Tycho in action to have a valid example to show them.

The EGit project has a pretty good example of what a Tycho build would
look like but it's a bit complicated for an outsider not familiar with
Maven:
     http://wiki.eclipse.org/EGit/Contributor_Guide#EGit

I'm currently working on a example Tycho build based on EGit has done.
I should have it on GitHub in the next few days along with some basic
documentation.

--
Cheers,

Chris Aniszczyk