Re: [stp-dev] I've had pretty much enough of Eclipse web site editing :)

Eclipse Web site is a mess, no concept of content vs. look&feel.   There are many frameworks (i.e. drupla etc, alfresco, ...) that provide useful infrastructre, but  we should raise this at the level of foundation.

I guess that will not solve your immediate problem :-(