Re: [stp-dev] I've had pretty much enough of Eclipse web site editing :)

How about Textile+Jekyll ?

At least, you get to choose between editing content and editing the layout/CSS of the page.

You generate html static files, mostly, so things are very maintainable.

I guess though that the Eclipse Phoenix framework is necessary for the left nav bar ; at least to get the links of the nav bar showing as configured in the portal. Unless you want to have everything handcoded ?