Re: [rt-pmc] Gemini subproject situation

well, my vote would be to make a 1.0.0.M2 and run that through the
conditioning process, its _clearly_ a milestone at that point naming
wise, and is 'official' in that it is conditioned.  Its disingenuous
to present it as anything other then that in my book as its is end of
life and not maintained.

personal feeling on that, do whatever tom is cool with :)

jesse

--
jesse mcconnell
jesse.mcconnell@xxxxxxxxx