Re: [riena-dev] Riena Update

Hi Scott,

so I hear what you say :-) and we have to see where we get. My intention is to continue to treat the Release Review on 1.0 and a discussion about the Goals for Remote Services as unrelated issues since that is my view on this. So why dont you write down what your goals and motivations where when you create ECF Remote Services and when we compare the two wiki pages we have a base for discussion.

Christian