Re: [riena-dev] Riena Update

Hi Scott,

happy new year you too....

Its ok for me if you write down a Note on the wiki page about ECFs goal or why you think ECF goals are in sync. If you like to post that note also here or just a link is really your decision. If the Note gets longer, you might as well put it on a seperate page and link from my Rienas Goals page. (either way is good)

I think its easiest if you just write down what you have in mind. I can either review it or just look at in the wiki page. Whatever you want.

I am sure that ECF could implement all the goals on the wiki page. I just named those that we have already implemented. So maybe in your Note you want to distinguish between what is implemented and what could be implemented.

does that work for you ?

christian