Re: [rdf4j-dev] what did I miss?

We have moved to Jenkins and the develop builds are now passing!

SeeĀ https://ci.eclipse.org/rdf4j/

Given that we now use Jenkins: I'll spend some time on phasing out our use of Travis CI, and seeing if we can get Jenkins to build/verify Pull Requests for us instead. Would be good to have a single build system rather than two - we only ever used Travis because Hudson couldn't automatically trigger on PR submission.

This may require some installation of some extra plugins (which the Eclipse webmaster will need to take care of). I'll be careful not to break the setup prior to 2.3 release.

Cheers,

Jeen

Back to the top