Re: [rdf4j-dev] what did I miss?

Good stuff James. The documentation looks good to me, we can extend later if it needs it but the pertinent details are there.

I think I'll spend most of the weekend getting my development environment properly set up again :)

Do you have an intended release date for 2.3 as yet?

Cheers,

Jeen

On Thu, Jan 25, 2018 at 7:39 AM, James Leigh <james.leigh@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
On Wed, 2018-01-24 at 09:13 +1100, Jeen Broekstra wrote:
> On 17/1/18 01:00, James Leigh wrote:
> > Hi Jeen,
> >
> > That sounds great! I could use your help in preparing for the 2.3.0
> > release.
>
> I'll do my best. Of course - the minute I sent out my mail I get
> involved in some urgent stuff at work, hence my late reply. But I
> should be able to spend some time this weekend.
> > The current blocker is getting our GPG signing resolved[1].
> > Although, I
> > think the resolution is out of our hands. I know Eclipse Foundation
> > is
> > migrating away from Hudson to Jenkins, which might mean we have
> > some
> > work to do on that front soon. As soon as we can get the build
> > server
> > working again we should release 2.3.0 and finalize the migration to
> > multiple repositories!
>  I see on the ticket that "they're looking into it". I hope they get
> it sorted soon, having our release blocked by something like this is
> frustrating. Need any help prepping developer documentation about the
> repo setup change?

We have moved to Jenkins and the develop builds are now passing!

See https://ci.eclipse.org/rdf4j/

I did make some changes to the workflow docs. Please let me know if you
think anything more should be added.

Thanks,
James