[rdf4j-dev] what did I miss?

Hi James, others,

I've been thinking about spending a bit more of my spare time getting back into RDF4J development again. I'm rather out of the loop though. Two questions:

1. what's the status of the split into separate repos? I noticed several repos are set up and contain code, but it also seems that the main rdf4j repo still contains the full codebase. I assume it's a gradual transition? Is there timeline or release schedule I should look at?

2. If I want to get a bit more involved again, any particular issues that you'd recommend I take a look at first?

Cheers,

Jeen

Back to the top