[rdf4j-dev] SPARQL query against a NotifyingSailConnection

Hi,

As part of the SHACL engine I want to run SPARQL queries against the base sail on the current connection in the current transaction.

However, since the SHACL Sail is built on the NotifyingSail system I end up having a NotifyingSailConnection and not a RepositorySailConnection.

NotifyingSailConnection doesn’t have the same convenience methods for SPARQL tuple queries as the RepositorySailConnection. Is there any way of wrapping the NotifyingSailConnection so that I get all those methods? Or maybe I’ve extended at the wrong point?

Cheers,
Håvard

Back to the top