[rdf4j-dev] Notifying sail question

Hi,

I’m trying to leverage the notifying sail system to track changes in a transaction for the SHACL sail.

When I do the following:

connection.add(RDFS.RESOURCE, RDF.TYPE, RDFS.RESOURCE);
connection.remove(RDFS.RESOURCE, RDF.TYPE, RDFS.RESOURCE);
connection.add(RDFS.RESOURCE, RDF.TYPE, RDFS.RESOURCE);

There is no notification for the last add from the memory store.

Is this the intended behaviour?

I was hoping to keep track of changes by continuously adding and removing statements from two memory stores.

Cheers,
Håvard

Back to the top