Re: [rdf4j-dev] SPARQL query against a NotifyingSailConnection

On 2/1/18 11:19, Håvard Ottestad wrote:
Hi Jeen,

Thanks for replying. And happy New Year!

Likewise!

Yeah. That was the class I meant.

I found the evaluate method that takes a TupleExpr, and got it working by using the query parser.

Am I correct in thinking that this will handle any arbitrary SELECT query? Without any limitations?
That should be the case, yes.  Alternatively, instead of using the query parser directly, wrap your SAIL as a Repository.

Normally, you of course wouldn't mix levels like this (using SPARQL parsing at the SAIL level), but SHACL and SPIN are special cases, I guess :)

Cheers,

Jeen

Back to the top