Re: [rdf4j-dev] SPARQL query against a NotifyingSailConnection

Hi Jeen,

Thanks for replying. And happy New Year!

Yeah. That was the class I meant.

I found the evaluate method that takes a TupleExpr, and got it working by using the query parser.

Am I correct in thinking that this will handle any arbitrary SELECT query? Without any limitations?

Håvard