Re: [ptp-user] PTP and modules

On Sunday, April 15, 2012 12:00:07 Jeffrey Overbey  wrote:
> After you create a new Synchronized C/C++ or Fortran project, there should
> be an Environment Management category in the C/C++ Build settings, as you
> saw in the screenshot.  (Note that there is not Modules support in fully
> remote or local projects.)
>
> If you get a chance to try it out, please let me know how it goes.
>
> Thanks!
>
> Jeff

Jeff,

I installed Juno as requested. It says the following.
 Version: Juno Release
Build id: 20120322-1740

I then imported a project from a git repository as general project, converted
it first into a Fortran project then into a synchronized project.

There was indeed an Environment Management category in the C/C++ Build
settings, but it looked different from your screen shot. I am only seeing one
filed labeled "Configuration" with a button "Manage" next to it. When I click
this button, the same menu pops up that I know from "right click on project
name"->BuildConfigurations->Manage.

Is this what you would expect ?  What am I missing here ?

BTW, when I retry, I see a window with the error message "The currently
displayed page contains invalid values". Does that ring a bell with you ?

And, BTW, your screen shot had a short life time. I tried to re-access the
following link for attachment.png, but it was empty today. Could you please
resend it to Christoph.Pospiech@xxxxxxxxxx ? Thanks !

--

Mit freundlichen Grüßen / Kind regards

Dr. Christoph Pospiech
High Performance & Parallel Computing
Phone: +49-351 86269826
Mobile: +49-171-765 5871
E-Mail: christoph.pospiech@xxxxxxxxxx
IBM Deutschland GmbH / Vorsitzender des Aufsichtsrats: Martin Jetter
Geschäftsführung: Martina Koederitz (Vorsitzende), Reinhard Reschke, Dieter
Scholz, Gregor Pillen, Joachim Heel, Christian Noll
Sitz der Gesellschaft: Ehningen / Registergericht: Amtsgericht Stuttgart, HRB
14562 / WEEE-Reg.-Nr. DE 99369940

Back to the top