Re: [ptp-user] PTP and modules

Hi Christoph,

May I use this screen shot in my presentation ?

Absolutely.

Do you still need a beta tester ? I might volunteer. Just give me instructions
on what to install.

That would be great.  Probably the easiest thing is to download the latest developer build of the Eclipse for Parallel Application Developers Package (this is the Juno M6 build) from http://www.eclipse.org/downloads/index-developer.php

After you create a new Synchronized C/C++ or Fortran project, there should be an Environment Management category in the C/C++ Build settings, as you saw in the screenshot.  (Note that there is *not* Modules support in fully remote or local projects.)

If you get a chance to try it out, please let me know how it goes.

Thanks!

Jeff

Back to the top