Re: [ptp-user] PTP and modules

On Tuesday, April 17, 2012 22:45:51 Dr. Christoph Pospiech wrote:
> Jeff,
>
> I installed Juno as requested. It says the following.
>  Version: Juno Release
> Build id: 20120322-1740
>
> I then imported a project from a git repository as general project,
> converted  it first into a Fortran project then into a synchronized
> project.
>
> There was indeed an Environment Management category in the C/C++ Build
> settings, but it looked different from your screen shot. I am only seeing
> one  filed labeled "Configuration" with a button "Manage" next to it. When
> I click this button, the same menu pops up that I know from "right click on
> project name"->BuildConfigurations->Manage.

Jeff,

comparing with the screen shot you sent me, I can better describe what I see
and what I don't see.

I only see the top level part "Configuration", but the menu to switch between
build configurations ( "Default [Active]" or "Remote" ) is missing. The "Manage
Configurations" button has been shortened to "Manage" and has been shifted left
and placed just right of "Configuration". All the rest of the screen is empty.
Even the "Restore Defaults" and "Apply" buttons are gone.

Does this ring a bell with you ? Anything I could try to drill down to the
error ?
--

Mit freundlichen Grüßen / Kind regards

Dr. Christoph Pospiech
High Performance & Parallel Computing
Phone: +49-351 86269826
Mobile: +49-171-765 5871
E-Mail: christoph.pospiech@xxxxxxxxxx
IBM Deutschland GmbH / Vorsitzender des Aufsichtsrats: Martin Jetter
Geschäftsführung: Martina Koederitz (Vorsitzende), Reinhard Reschke, Dieter
Scholz, Gregor Pillen, Joachim Heel, Christian Noll
Sitz der Gesellschaft: Ehningen / Registergericht: Amtsgericht Stuttgart, HRB
14562 / WEEE-Reg.-Nr. DE 99369940

Back to the top