Re: [ptp-user] PTP and modules

Hi Christoph,

> BTW, when I retry, I see a window with the error message "The currently
> displayed page contains invalid values". Does that ring a bell with you ?

Unfortunately, yes.  That's Eclipse's generic error message for
"something's wrong somewhere in this dialog.  Good luck."

When you get the error, does anything get added to the error log?  Or,
could you e-mail me (the last part of) your error log --
/path/to/your/workspace/.metadata/.log -- and I'll take a look at it?

If you click on some of the other categories -- especially the C/C++
Build > Synchronization category -- do you get the "invalid values"
error?  Or only on the Environment Management page?

> And, BTW, your screen shot had a short life time. I tried to re-access the

No problem.  I'll e-mail it to you momentarily.

Thanks for beta testing.  Hopefully we can figure this out soon...

Jeff

Back to the top