Re: [ptp-user] PTP Eclipse and Intel Composer XE for Linux

Dear Beth,

Thank you for this link!

Perhaps, do you know some expert in Linux who can explain what to do in order to run it from X Windows manager ?
I'm not so familar with Linux, I tried different cases and did not find the solution.

Thanks in advance !
Vitaliy