Re: [ptp-user] [ptp-dev] PTP Users call this week?

Beth,

The rumors are true!  The page has the topic and new time (1pm ET), I hope everyone comes to hear about how to use source repositories with synchronized projects – something we all have been wanting to see for some time.  John Eblen and Roland Schulz will show us this new capability, followed by a discussion of issues important to our user community.

Jay

From: ptp-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:ptp-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Beth Tibbitts
Sent: Monday, September 26, 2011 9:09 AM
To: PTP User List; ptp-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [ptp-dev] PTP Users call this week?

Is there a PTP Users call this week?  Wednesday?
Did I hear a rumor that it's an hour earlier than usual (e.g. 1 pm ET instead of 2 pm ET?)

http://wiki.eclipse.org/PTP/PTP_User_Meetings

...Beth

Beth Tibbitts
Eclipse Parallel Tools Platform  http://eclipse.org/ptp
IBM STG - High Performance Computing Tools
Mailing Address:  IBM Corp., 745 West New Circle Road, Lexington, KY 40511

Back to the top