Re: [ptp-user] PTP Eclipse and Intel Composer XE for Linux

Eclipse does not necessarily pick up your path from your .bashrc. It depends on whether you start Eclipse from the command line or using a window system. Try starting Eclipse from the command line to see if the path is picked up correctly.

Greg