[ptp-user] PTP Eclipse and Intel Composer XE for Linux

Hello,

I'm new in using Eclipse and would like to ask the help on how to do
Fortran and C projects using Intel Composer XE suite (Fortran, C/C++
compilers, MKL and IDB) for Linux.

I try to compile Fortran Hello World program but I have the following
error
/bin/sh: ifort: not found
make: *** [test.o] Error 127

There is no problem with Fortran environment variables
I added $ source /opt/intel/... ia32 in my .bashrc

That is Eclipse does not see the PATH to Fortran compiler, isn't it ?

Could you help me to configure Ecplise with Intel Suite, please ?

As these are my first steps with Eclipse could you point me out to the
Eclipse tutorial videos, please ?

Especially I'm interested in
- Fortran and C/C++ projects
- MPI and OpenMP projects
- Remote projects
- Profiling and Debuging
(russian, french, english languages are ok for me)

Thank you !

Best,
Vitaliy

Back to the top