Re: [ptp-user] A command and a question about Synchronized Projects in Indigo

Hi Corey,

On May 18, 2011, at 2:50 PM, Corey Ashford wrote:

> I tried an example "ANSI C Hello World" project, and indexing appears to
> be working fine, and it can invoke make remotely, but I think the
> project is missing its Debug and Release config directories and so the
> Makefiles are missing; I say this because I see this error message in
> the console:
>
> /bin/sh: line 0: cd: /home/corey/workspace_RC1_c/hw2/Debug: No such file
> or directory
> make: *** No rule to make target `all'.  Stop.

I don't think managed projects are supported currently. It has something to do with the way managed project store build settings. Please just try an ordinary Makefile project and supply your own makefile.

I sure hope we get managed project support into Indigo (hint hint).

Greg

Back to the top