Re: [ptp-user] request for the topic of monthly call

Hi Al,

Ok. No problem.

Cheers,
Hari
On 05/18/2011 03:00 PM, Albert L. Rossi wrote:
Hi Hari,

We plan to devote next week's call to Photran issues, and the June call (the 22nd, I believe), to what you have requested.  In the meantime, I should be able to package up some Help pages into the Indigo release as well.

Hope that's not too long to wait!

Regards, Al
----- Hari Krishnan<hkrish4@xxxxxxxxxxx>  wrote:
Hi,
I want to know more about the xml framework and the launch configuration
in PTP using the xml. It would be great if the monthly call topic is all
about this. Thank you.

Cheers,
Hari