Re: [ptp-user] request for the topic of monthly call

Hi Hari,

We plan to devote next week's call to Photran issues, and the June call (the 22nd, I believe), to what you have requested.  In the meantime, I should be able to package up some Help pages into the Indigo release as well.

Hope that's not too long to wait!

Regards, Al