Re: [ptp-user] PTP/ETFw

Okay, it looks like we don't have a system for getting the executable
name or project name.  However, this should be easy enough to
implement.  It would be analogous to %%REPLACE_WITH_BUILD_DIR%% and
%%REPLACE_WITH_PROJECT_ROOT_DIR%% which are substituted with the build
and project root directories respectively when used in an argument
value.  I'll see if I can get this in the next release.

There is a system for referencing a saved text value with an argument.
 Instead of providing a value field for the argument you give it a
confvalue field set to the configuration-id of the value you want to
reference.

I may want to clean this up a bit... but the value id currently breaks down as:
<The title of the optionpaine containing the
value>.performance.options.configuration_id_<the optname of the
togoption you want, in all-caps>_ARGUMENT_SAVED

For example I could reference this togoption from the "Bar" optionpaine:

<togoption label="Callpath Depth" optname="TAU_CALLPATH_FOO"
envvar="true" required="true">
				<optvalue type="text"  fieldrequired="true"/>
			</togoption>

Like this:

<argument flag="-foo" separator=" "
confvalue="Bar.performance.options.configuration_id_TAU_CALLPATH_FOO_ARGUMENT_SAVED"/>

Please let me know if this helps, and if you have any more questions.

Regards,
Wyatt