Re: [ptp-user] PTP/ETFw

I'll look into adding support for modifying the default compiler commands, yes.

The version I'm working with on CVS seems to translate those strings correctly but I think that support should be in recent releases too.  Where did you get your version of the PTP plugins?  There may be something amiss but I haven't been able to spot it yet.

Regards,
Wyatt