Re: [ptp-user] PTP/ETFw

Hi,

working with OpenMPI I am able to continue modifying the xml. Is it possible
from an utility->argument xml context gather some value of a previous
togoption entry?

I am interested also to be able to get the generated binary name, or at least
only the project name. Is it possible?

And finally, writing the analyze scope in the xml I defined three entries with
utility and their arguments with different groups. I don't know why but Eclipse
does'nt ask me for the binary path of the different groups, only the first one.
Any hint?

Thanks and Regards.
Xavi.
On Tuesday 07 July 2009 09:44:34 pm Wyatt Spear wrote:
> I'll look into adding support for modifying the default compiler commands,
> yes.
>
> The version I'm working with on CVS seems to translate those strings
> correctly but I think that support should be in recent releases too.  Where
> did you get your version of the PTP plugins?  There may be something amiss
> but I haven't been able to spot it yet.

Back to the top