Re: [ptp-user] Problems with MPICH2 resource manager and scalable debug manager ( SDM )

Hi Ilkka,

Currently PTP only supports running applications on Linux and MacOSX platforms, though it may be possible to run applications on Windows if your environment was Cygwin based. This has never been tested though, so I don't know if it would work.

Regards,

Greg