[ptp-user] Trying plugin developement ETFw

Hi,

in the meanwhile I am looking how to integrate deeper our tools. I would like
to create a tab where can be selected some configurations of the execute phase.
For example select PAPI counters.

I saw it was so difficult with the documentation, so finally I downloaded the
source code of tau, and some parts of ptp: org.eclipse.ptp.perf, ptp.toolopts.

I was wondering to use the tool.xml to create the widgets to select PAPI
counters, but looking in the code seems AbstractPerformanceDataManager are
only executed in the end of PerfPostLaunh class, should not be executed also
in the other phases? (compile, execute)

Furthermore, once the options in compile time are defined I need to create a
temporal XML file, should I have some consideration on this (to support remote
creation files in remote execution cases) ?

Thanks for being patient.
Xavi.

Back to the top