Re: [ptp-user] PTP/ETFw

I haven't looked at this for a while.  As I recall, pulling out and
reusing specific option values can be done programatically, from an
Eclipse plugin that references the ETFw.  I will need to go back and
check on the possibility of doing so using just XML.  I think there
was some syntax for that though.

Similarly, getting just the binary or project name may be possible,
but I'll have to check.

Are the applications you reference in your analysis steps available in
your system's PATH variable?  The ETFw will try to find the
applications referenced there first and will only ask the user for the
location if it doesn't find them.  To change the paths manually you
need to go to:

Window->Preferences->PTP->Performance Tools->Tool Configuration
Where you can see what path is being used for each group.

I'll try to get back to you on accessing those option-elements soon.

Regards,
Wyatt