Re: [platform-ui-dev] M2 is next week and some experiences with Android Studio

On 09/22/2015 02:38 PM, Max Rydahl Andersen wrote:
according to https://www.jetbrains.com/idea/help/debugger-hotswap.html it will do it in the background and show similar warning to what eclipse does if it fails.
[...]
But you say you experienced it differently ?
Ok, that doesn't seem to be the case for me, with IntelliJ 14.
So I just tried again the same workflow, and never see the application updated with my changes in debug mode... I looked quickly in the few UI buttons around the Debug entry points and view and could find a way to enable or force hotswap.
As a new IntelliJ user, I just have the impression that Hotswap isn't supported.
Maybe it's just my use-case that is too complex for IntelliJ (but OK with Eclipse).

--
Mickael Istria
Eclipse developer at JBoss, by Red Hat

Back to the top