Re: [platform-ui-dev] M2 is next week and some experiences with Android Studio

On 09/21/2015 10:14 AM, Lars Vogel wrote:

Mickael, of course if we introduce such a feature there would be an option to turn it in or of.

Sure, but users usually want to have "best defaults" settings rather than options, and I just want to point out that risking to mess up the workflow of hot-swapping classes while debugging is something to consider when evaluating what are the "best defaults" for auto-save.

--
Mickael Istria
Eclipse developer at JBoss, by Red Hat

Back to the top